- punish faith-based organizations, such as charities and schools who serve everyone in their communities, simply because of their beliefs;
- risk mandating taxpayers to fund abortions;
- force people in everyday life, and especially health care workers, to support gender transition;
- expand what the government considers a “public” place, forcing even some parish halls to host functions that conflict with Catholic beliefs;
- force girls and women to compete against boys and men for limited opportunities in sports, share locker rooms and shower spaces with biological males who identify as women.
Act now to oppose the Equality Act to protect churches and schools, Catholic Charities, the unborn, Catholic health care workers, our religious freedom, the safety of single sex schools, colleges, dorms, etc and females in women’s sports! This is a far reaching, extreme act which will have disastrous implications for people of faith.
Click here to oppose this legislation.
Click here for additional information and resources from the USCCB.
Click here to view an excellent webinar on the Equality Act, sponsored by the Archdiocese of New York.