Letter from Fr Dan (7/12/20)
Dear St. Francis Faith Family,
I would like to share with you all why we did not have Mass last weekend. As some of you know I was notified last Saturday morning that I had a possible exposure to the covid-19 virus; I went immediately to get tested and we decided that it would be prudent to cancel Mass until I got the results back. Good news… I got the results back and am negative for the virus; therefore, Masses will resume this weekend and next week.
I have more good news: we have dates for Confirmation: Tuesday, Aug 11 at 6 PM and Wednesday, August 12 at 6 PM. We are still working out the details and as there will be limited seating due to the necessity of social distancing in Church, BOTH of the celebrations are being live streamed.
Hopefully, we will continue to move forward with faith, hope, love and patience.
God bless you,